Handmade in Shropshire using original Mustard and Gray Condover Headlands fabric this Lampshade is a stunning statement piece that crosses over perfectly in both traditional and modern homes. Illustrated with British trees this range was inspired by the headlands outside our Condover studio.
This yellow version is inspired by the rapeseed fields in the Spring.
Small | 20cm Diameter x 18cm High
Medium | 30cm Diameter x 21cm High
Large | 45cm Diameter x 25cm High
This lampshade will fit the standard bayonet cap (BC) lamp, holder. This is the most common type of lamp fitting in the UK. It can also be used with Edison Screw (E27) lamp holders, most common in Europe, simply remove the converter plug in the centre of the fitting.
We recommend the use of low energy bulbs with our lampshades.
We print all fabric to order. Please allow 7-10 days for us to print the fabric and make a lampshade. If you need the lampshade in a hurry, drop us a message and we advise on the quickest turnaround we can achieve.
What makes this gift set so special?
• Our Mustard and Gray Handmade Lampshades are all made using fabrics designed in our Shropshire Studio.
• A perfect gift for rural homes, people who enjoy walking the field headlands or for those who simply enjoy the calm of trees.
• This beautiful fabric is part of our larger mission to the Moon range which includes Cushions and Stationery Sets.
• Available in three sizes and in Lamp or Pendant fittings.
• Unique lampshade designed and made in the UK.