PLEASE NOTE OUR CURRENT LEAD TIMES ON CUSHIONS IS TWO WEEKS
Brighten up the home with our exquisitely designed Darwin’s Menagerie cushion range.
Animal & Palm motifs with bold base colours define Darwin’s Menagerie Collection. This design is inspired by local naturalist, geologist and biologist Charles Darwin. Using vintage prints from Asia, this design feature a Peacock, Leopard, Zebra in an enchanted garden of palms with striking colours adding updated appeal.
All our cushions include a British Sheeps Wool filling. Wool is an eco-friendly and sustainable filling product. By using wool filling for your craft and professional project you are not only helping the environment you are getting a filling that is extremely light, but offers a firm and stable feel, has excellent filling power and is also anti-allergy.
40x40cm (15"x15") Linen Style Cushion.
Designed and hand-printed in Shropshire.
What makes this gift set so special?
• Our Mustard and Gray Handmade Lampshades are all made using fabrics designed in our Shropshire Studio.
• A perfect gift for young fans of space travel, the moon landings or simply staring at the stars
• This beautiful fabric is part of our larger Bramble Hill Farm range which includes cushions and Gesso Art Prints, stationery and note card sets.
• This is a perfect and thoughtful gift, ideal for birthday’s, Christmas, Hanukkah, or simply because you know a tiny human who loves farming and tractors.
• Available in three sizes and in Lamp or Pendant fittings.
• Unique lampshade designed and made in the UK.