The Mustard and Gray Darwin’s Menagerie collection is inspired but our studio’s proximity to Shrewsbury, the county town of Shropshire, and our most famous resident, naturalist, geologist and biologist Charles Darwin. Darwin kept a Menagerie at his home on the Mount in Shrewsbury and although there is little known about the flora and fauna he kept there we have designed his range based on vintage drawings and prints of the time.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CURRENT LEAD TIMES ON CUSHIONS IS TWO WEEKS
Brighten up the home with our exquisitely designed Darwin’s Menagerie cushion range.
Animal & Palm motifs with bold base colours define Darwin’s Menagerie Collection. This design is inspired by local naturalist, geologist and biologist Charles Darwin. Using vintage prints from Asia, this design feature a Peacock, Leopard, Zebra in an enchanted garden of palms with striking colours adding updated appeal.
All our cushions include a British Sheeps Wool filling. Wool is an eco-friendly and sustainable filling product. By using wool filling for your craft and professional project you are not only helping the environment you are getting a filling that is extremely light, but offers a firm and stable feel, has excellent filling power and is also anti-allergy.
40x40cm (15"x15") Linen Style Cushion.
Designed and hand-printed in Shropshire.
What makes this gift set so special?
• Our Mustard and Gray Handmade Lampshades are all made using fabrics designed in our Shropshire Studio.
• A perfect gift for young fans of space travel, the moon landings or simply staring at the stars
• This beautiful fabric is part of our larger Bramble Hill Farm range which includes cushions and Gesso Art Prints, stationery and note card sets.
• This is a perfect and thoughtful gift, ideal for birthday’s, Christmas, Hanukkah, or simply because you know a tiny human who loves farming and tractors.
• Available in three sizes and in Lamp or Pendant fittings.
• Unique lampshade designed and made in the UK.