** Now available in Wedding Stationery Bundles saving you 20% off our standard prices. Visit: https://etsy.me/310c0oy
Our Quatt Architectural design style wedding stationery adds that extra special touch to your wedding stationery. Personalise with buildings of significance to illustrate your wedding day. We design our Quatt range, especially for you. Our large 5x7" Mustard Map includes 1 building, church or landmark.
For more information or to find out if your venue or home would work well in this style, please message us here on Etsy!
• Flat Invitation cards allow messages and information to be printed on the reverse of your card.
• Classic 5x7" (177.8mm x 127mm) Flat Card printed on 280gsm Nettuno, 300gsm Uncoated or Gesso with Complimenting Tissue Lined Envelopes.
• Compact A6 (148mm x 105mm) Flat Card printed on 280gsm Nettuno, 300gsm Uncoated or Gesso with Complimenting Tissue Lined Envelopes.
Check out the rest of our Quatt Architectural Design and Mustard Maps range that includes in our Etsy shop.
Please note single existing samples are available but do not include design. They are existing designs for you to see up close and to feel the quality.
What Makes Mustard and Gray Wedding Invitations so unique?
• Designed with love in our Shropshire office and field studio by Zoe and Vicky.
• All our wedding stationery design can be fully personalised with your choice of text at no additional cost to you.
• Printed in the UK on the most exquisite Italian Luxury Papers and Cards, your wedding journey starts with elegance and exceptional quality.
• There is an option for each invitation to be printed with your guest's names.
• Boxed Wedding Stationery of the highest quality.
• Quality wedding stationery designed and made in the UK
We will have your initial proof to you within 7 working days of receiving your details
If you are in a hurry just let us know and we will do all we can to deliver quicker than you can say "I do"!
Delivery: UK 7-10 days following final proof approval, International 5-20 days following final proof approval.
Proofs are sent digitally.