Hand-made to order. Please see current lead times here: https://www.mustardandgray.com/pages/delivery
Illustrated with beautiful headland tree on "Mustard and Gray" design printed fabric and partnered with green meadow linen fabric. This Aga pad is a truly luxurious addition to the kitchen.
Choose between a single pad or a set of two.
What makes this gift set so special?
• Stylish Aga pads, or Aga toppers with a contemporary twist.
• Adorned in our Condover Headland Barley design, backed with dark grey towelling on the bottom and a layer of wadding sandwiched between the two. Please note that these Aga pads are decorative and designed to prevent scratches on your Aga top. They may not be suitable for protecting worktops from, or handling, very hot dishes straight from the oven.
• Wash at 30c and dry flat.
• A beautiful gift for any aga owner: This is a perfect and thoughtful gift ideal for birthday’s, Christmas, Hanukkah, or simply because you know someone loves their Aga!
• We aim to print the fabric and have these aga pads made and dispatched in 7 working days. If you need the aga pads sooner please message us and we will advise if we can complete your order by the desired date.
• Approx size 37cm (please allow for small variations in size)
• Designed and made in Shropshire
• Matching Aga Towels and Lampshades available
• Luxury Giftware and Stationery.
The view from our studio window inspires mustard and Gray's "Headlands" collection. Designing in the Shropshire countryside provide an ever-changing rainbow of inspiring colours, shapes and patterns as the crops and the season's progress through the year. There are four trees on the headland of the field that has captured our hearts. We walk to them when we need to stretch our legs on crisp winter days, and we picnic under them in the spring and summer. You are always in good company next to a tree abundant with life.