This personalised notecard set features our cute Dax the Dinosaur. We can add your child's name, address or message of your choice to these beautiful cards.
- This children's notecard set includes ten notecards on 350gsm smooth wove card stock, with C6 peel and seal envelopes perfect for popping in the post.
- Our children's notecards are a handy A6 size (148x105mm - postcard size) and presented in our distinctive Yellow Gift Boxes adorned with Mustard and Gray "Stationery for Discerning Young People".
- Our children's notecards make an ideal gift and are perfect for young people to keep ready to send a heartfelt note to their friends and family.
- All Mustard and Gray boxed notecard sets are wonderfully tactile. The original designs and colourful envelopes make M&G Stationery extra special for both the sender and the lucky recipient.
- Designed and made by our small team at Mustard and Gray in our Shropshire studio and workshop.
How personalisation works:• Select the set size you would like (10 correspondence cards with peel and seal C6 envelopes, 25 correspondence cards with peel and seal C6 envelopes or 50 correspondence cards with peel and seal C6 envelopes).• Choose the font style you would like for your personalisation.• Include the wording you would like on your card in the personalisation box. This can include your name, address, email, phone number or any other message you would like to include. • If you would like to leave us instruction on where you would like your personalisation positioned or font colour please make a note in the personalisation box. • When we receive your order our we will create a proof for you to double-check. If you would like to make any amendments to yourproof just let us know. Please enter an email address at checkout or in the personalisation box for us to send you proof.• When you are happy with your proof we will go to print.
We are stationery geeks, and we cannot pass up a good excuse to send a quick note or letter. Putting pen to paper is one of life's simple joys and receiving a handwritten note is a sure sign you have been in someone's thoughts, and they appreciate you. A simple letter in the post goes further in so many ways than sending a quick email. There is nothing better than writing on the finest quality writing papers and card to jot down and send thank you notes and messages to friends and family.