Padded and insulated lid covers for Aga's.
"Fish and Seafood" illustrated Aga lid covers are stitched with three layers; cotton waffle towelling back, batting for additional insulation and linen-look fabric.
Aga pads protect your Aga lids from scuffs and scratches and help to conserve heat.
Wash at 30°c; low tumble-dry heat or place on the top of your aga lids to dry, do not wring, low heat iron.
Choose between single pads (a head or a tail - perfect for a companion AGA Cooker) or a set of the two aga pads (full fish!).
What makes this gift set so special?
• Stylish Aga pads, or Aga toppers with a contemporary twist.
• Adorned in our Catch of the Day design linen, backed with dark grey towelling on the bottom and a layer of wadding sandwiched between the two. Please note that these Aga pads are decorative and designed to prevent scratches on your Aga top. They may not be suitable for protecting worktops from, or handling, very hot dishes straight from the oven.
• Wash at 30c and dry flat.
• A beautiful gift for any aga owner: This is a perfect and thoughtful gift ideal for birthday’s, Christmas, Hanukkah, or simply because you know someone loves their Aga!
• We aim to print the fabric and have these aga pads made and dispatched in 7 working days. If you need the aga pads sooner, please message us, and we will advise if we can complete your order by the desired date.
• Approx size 37cm (please allow for small variations in size)
• Designed and made in Shropshire
• Matching Aga Towels, Lampshades and Stationery available
• Luxury Giftware and Stationery.