Weddings should be all about you and your partner, what makes you the fabulous unique individuals you are and the journeys you have taken through life on the road to finding love. Our Mustard Wedding Maps are perfect for the couple who want to celebrate their lives as well as their love for each other. Who wants to send out wedding stationery that looks the same as everyone else's? Not us. You are unique, your relationship is all about you, and we want to help you celebrate that uniqueness. With our Mustard wedding maps your family and friends will be excitedly talking about your day as soon as the save the date or invitations drops through their door. For your guests, your wedding map stationery will set the scene for a fun and relaxed wedding celebrating the people they love. Vicky, Zoe and their team design the map especially for you and inspired by your lives, hobbies and the places that have brought you both together. Simply send us some information about yourselves, what you would like us to include and photos where possible and we will work on the first draft. We will send you the draft map and then keep making tweaks until you are absolutely thrilled with the artwork. We use excellent quality papers and card stocks to ensure the finished result feels as food as it looks.
Entirely designed for you our maps are fully customisable. We can illustrate
- Buildings that are important to you (your family homes, church, venue, clubhouse, any place that means the world to you)
- Hobbies - if you love it we will do our best to work it into the map. Keen golfer, surfer, jockey, artist? Avid reader, scientist, baker or trainspotter? We can add a nod to your stationery, after all, it's your wedding and we want to celebrate you both.
- Pets, animals and wildlife you adore
- Vehicles (these mechanical beasts can hold very special places in our hearts and on your wedding day - vintage buses transporting guests, camper vans, restored classics). If they are important to you we can include them.
- Flowers and decorations - you don't just pick any old flowers to adore your wedding so let us illustrate the floral arrangements you have taken the time to select
- Colours - Your wedding colours are not just random. They are the colours you want as the backdrop. We can incorporate these into your custom map to add a pleasing consistency to your celebration.
** Now available in Wedding Stationery Bundles saving you 20% off our standard prices. To see the bundle options available visit: For Folded Invitation Packages https://etsy.me/2MuALUG or for Flat Invitation Packages https://etsy.me/310c0oy
• Button 58mm Save the Date Magnet on an A7 personalised card.
• Flat card 74mm x 105mm printed on 280gsm Nettuno with Complimenting White Envelopes.
What Makes Mustard and Gray Wedding Invitations so unique?
• Designed with love in our Shropshire office and field studio by Zoe and Vicky.
• All our wedding stationery design can be fully personalised with your choice of text at no additional cost to you.
• Printed in the UK on the finest Italian Luxury Papers and Cards, your wedding journey starts with elegance and exceptional quality.
• There is an option for each invitation to be printed with your guest's names: We can print your guest's names on your wedding invitations. This service requires a CSV spreadsheet (such as Excel or Google Sheets) of the names as you would like them printed. We can email a template to make this super easy.
• Boxed Wedding Stationery of the highest quality.
• Quality wedding stationery designed and made in the UK.
We will have your initial proof to you within 7 working days of receiving your details
If you are in a hurry just let us know and we will do all we can to deliver quicker than you can say "I do"!
Delivery: UK 7-10 days following final proof approval, International 5-20 days following final proof approval.
Proofs are sent digitally.
Please note single existing samples are available but do not include design. They are existing designs for you to see up close and to feel the quality.
Check out our website at www.mustardandgray.com or follow us on Instagram for more examples of our mustard maps.